I love you Mom. You are the most amazing and loving woman I have ever met. You are such an inspiration to me of what a mom and wife should be. To my beautiful Momma- I love you more than you will ever know!!!!!
Kisses for Oma
Ladybug with Memaw
Hanging out with Opa
Bug playing
This is a play house that my sister and I used to play with all the time. It's so fun to see my kids play with some of my favorite things.
Well hello there gorgeous!!!
Helping Oma blow out her candles!!
Thanksgiving meal- yum...
I know there are four but they are just so adorable I couldn't choose!!!
About to open Christmas presents from Oma and Opa (Mommy just got done playing golf!!)
Golf clubs of their own!!!
Ladybug's babydoll
Opa giving lessons- they are in good hands!
I love this man more than words can say
I am blessed beyond my wildest dreams.
Hope you all have a blessed holiday season!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment