Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy 10 Months Ladybug!

Hello sweet girl!  I can't believe you are 10 months old today.  They have gone by so unbelievably fast and have been so wonderful!!!  The past two days you have been saying "mama" constantly and I absolutely LOVE it!!!  I can tell that you are starting to understand things more now.  When you are into something that you shouldn't be and I firmly say "no" you look at me with sad eyes and start to cry.  It breaks my heart- it is so hard to do that because you look like I just hurt your feelings!!!  But on a sweeter note, you also understand what it is to give kisses.  When we say "give kisses" you lean in and give us the sweetest open mouthed kisses ever!  Your brothers are tickled to death and love to come up and give hugs and kisses to you and you greet them lovingly each and every time.

You are into EVERYTHING!!!  But certain things always attract you.  We have a cabinet in the kitchen where I keep diapers, wipes, lotion, and bath wash for when I bathe you in the sink.  You are in this cabinet about 4-5 times a day constantly pulling everything out of the bucket I have them in.  (note to Mommy: get a picture of this!)  Also, you love any electronic you can get your hands on.  Remotes , phones, and Mommy's laptop are your favorites.  I have an old remote that I took the batteries out of that you like to play with.  You also like to chew on my phone.  I have an iPhone in an otter box and I figured that you liked the rubber, so I just take it off and let you chew on the rubber cover and you are such a happy little girl!! 

You have stood a couple times by yourself and are good at using the furniture to maneuver your way around things.  It will only be a matter of time till you are walking.  But no rush- I am soaking up every single moment of your infancy.  With your brothers, it seems like it all went by in a blur (probably due to lack of sleep!!!) so I am cherishing each moment and stage that you progress through.      

We didn't do much today but spend a wonderful Sunday at home.  I love our Sundays at home, and I hope you grow up loving them as much as we do.  Our love grows everyday and you are such a joyful blessing in this family.  Much love from all of us!!!


No comments: