Thursday, December 9, 2010

Happy 9 Months

I am horribly late on this post- I have so many posts, I just hope I get them all done.  You are still such a precious girl and we feel so blessed to have you as part of our family!!!  Your nine month checkup went great- weighing in at a little over 19 pounds and you were 27 1/2 inches long.  Your doctor thinks you might be tall- which is fine with me!!!  You outgrow your clothes so quickly because they aren't long enough!!!

You are still nursing- which I love.  I make your baby food, and you prefer it much more over the store bought food. 

You can say "mama", "dada", "baba", and "yaya".  When we say, "How big is Ladybug?" you quickly throw your arms high in the air!!  You also love to clap.  You are using furniture now to walk along so it won't be long until you are walking around! 

You are so fun and enjoyable to be around.  We love you more than you could ever know!!!

Not the greatest picture- wasn't in the mood to be still!!!



Loves her thumb and blankie


No, these aren't the same pictures!  There are certain things about each that I liked so I added them all!!
Love you Ladybug!!

No comments: