Thursday, January 29, 2009

Potty time?? I think we are getting close!!

Well, I am beginning to think that potty training is in our near future. The boys are very interested and showing some very positive signs!! This would be wonderful!!! We are going to get potties for the boys this weekend. I won't pressure them if they aren't quite ready, but I think we are heading there soon. Especially Tyler - most of the times, as soon as he goes to the bathroom, he comes to me so I can change his diaper. We'll see how it goes!!

Will is leaving tomorrow for his annual snowboarding trip with his buddies. They are going to Jackson Hole, Wyoming this year. My mom is coming up tomorrow also to stay with me while Will is gone. I'm sure I will have pictures from Will and my mom staying with us, so stay tuned. That's all for now!!

No comments: