We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and are off to a great start in the new year. Hopefully things are starting to return to normal. For Christmas we went to Will's parents ranch in Oklahome, but we stopped in Wichita Falls on our way there to see Memaw and Papaw and Natalie and Bob. Natalie and Bob came in from DC and hadn't seen the boys since last Christmas, so we all had a nice visit together. We had a wonderful time at the ranch with all the family as you can tell from our pictures. For New Years my parents came up and we stayed home and played the Wii my dad got for Christmas. It was a nice visit, although Will and my dad worked quite a bit!! The boys had a play room upstairs and some toys in the den, but after Christmas, it looked like a toy store had invaded my house!!! Two of everything stacked on all the walls. So, we finally did something we have been wanting to do for a year now!! We turned one of the large rooms in our basement into a play room for the boys and kind of a game room for us. It needed sheet rock to be hung and my dad and Will built me a large enclosed pantry for me to stack all my extras. Since I only go to the grocery store about once a month (a good grocery store is an hour away!!) I stock up when I go, and I have a wonderful place to store my food that the boys' cannot get into. We have moved most of their toys downstairs and they love their room!!! I'll get pictures of it up next. We still have much more we want to do to the room, so it is still a work in progress, but at least the boys can use it now.
Also, Will and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary on January 3rd. My parents were still here so we were able to go out that night and celebrate. Well, I guess that sums it up for now. There are tons of pictures, so enjoy everyone!!!
Click here to see the pictures from Christmas.
Click here to see pictures from New Years.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment