Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's been way too long!!

It has been forever since I've blogged and I apologize. We have been really busy. Plus I've taken so many pictures lately (thanks to the new camera!!) that I've been deciding which ones to post!! Anyways, here is a recap of things that have been happening lately!!
1. Goodbye pacis- hello words!!! The boys only have their pacis during nap time and at bedtime now and they have exploded in the word department as well as their sign language!!! They are able to communicate some of their different wants via sign language and we are learning new things all the time. They are also talking a lot more!! Some words: night night (Tyler), hot (Austin), they love to say Bella (our dogs name and to bark also- so cute!), giggle giggle giggle (Tyler- I think I have video of him saying this and am working at getting it on here), and many more- those are just some of the newer words. I'm deciding on when to take the pacis away from for good, and I can't decide. It's so cute to see them get excited about getting their pacis, but once they are up, they know to put them up and they either throw them back in bed or put them away in the drawer.

2. Two climbers- their favorite thing to do lately is to push up a chair next to me in the kitchen and help me cook or just see the different things up on the cabinet. Sometimes it's cute but sometimes they get in the way!! They love to climb on top of everything- and the park is getting much more fun now that they can climb up more things!!
3. My naked babies- my boys (especially Tyler) love to run around in just their diaper. Since they can undress themselves (most of the time) it is a new fun thing to do. Not long after they are up in the morning they are taking off their pjs!! It's been pretty warm here so the house is a decent temperature for them to do that. Speaking of the warmer weather we are in the process of putting up a fence in the back yard. Now that they are much more agile, it is going to be difficult to run around 20 acres trying to contain them, so we are going to put in a backyard for them to play in. The fence won't be permanant so we can take it down when they get older. We are also getting ready for our garden so yummy veggies and fruit this summer!!!
This is all I can think of for now, so now for the fun stuff- pictures!!!


The boys- Austin is playing with velcro rollers. They love to take them apart and then stack them back inside each other.


Austin loves to slide!!


Hi there Austin!!

One of my climbers in action


Tyler Bug

Daddy and his boys at the park



Tyler was posing so cute for the camera!!

Another pose!!


Our favorite thing to do!!



Weeee!!!
Till next time...much love from The Brambletts




No comments: