I had Lasik eye surgery on Friday, and it is amazing. It is something I have been wanting to do for several years now, and we were finally able to get it done. I had 20/20 vision soon after the surgery and my vision is expected to improve a little every day. It will finally stabilize after about 6 months. I am just in awe of today's medical technology, and am so glad we were able to get this done. I had the surgery done in Albuquerque where we stayed with Will's cousin and her family. We had so much fun and I have tons of pictures. I'll try to post them before we leave for Christmas, but if not I will have tons to post after Christmas. We are going to the ranch for Christmas. Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Christmas
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment