Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thanksgiving, DC trip, and Santa's early visit

Hi everyone!!! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! We went to Abilene for Thanksgiving and had so much fun. Of course it was way too short!!! Then the following week, I flew up to DC to visit my sister, while my mom and Will's mom watched the boys. I just got home this past Monday and noticed that Santa had made an early visit- a new washer and dryer!!! Ours were getting old and starting to mark our clothes, so I was so happy to see them!!! Will and I will celebrate our 5th anniversary on January 3rd, so one was my Christmas present and one was my anniversary gift!! I love doing laundry now. Who ever thought I would say that!!!





Austin



Tyler



Oma and Opa with the boys



Tyler playing with the barn.



The boys playing by the stream. My parents have a small stream in their backyard and the boys had so much fun splashing their hands in the water and throwing rocks and other toys in there.



Austin having fun throwing rocks in the stream.



Austin



Tyler- he was so wet and dirty. He went through two shirts in a very short time period!!



Austin would laugh at himself every time he threw something in the stream.



Wondering what to throw next!!



Tyler



Austin



Tyler and Opa playing golf



Look at it go!!!



Tyler and Fiesty. He loved my parents cat!!!

I tried to post other pictures but for some reason it wouldn't embed into the blog, so here is the link to those pictures.

No comments: