Thursday, May 1, 2008

Back home

Well, we are back at home. We had a wonderful time. Will ended up having to stay here and work, but we still had fun. We got pictures of the boys in the bluebonnets- what few there were and lots of other pictures of them playing. Opa had gone toy shopping and had lots of fun toys for the boys to play with. We have little walk behind toys from Granddady and Minghy that the boys love. My dad had bought one too and the boys had a blast with those. Austin had yet to walk behind it and push, but he finally did this weekend. Tyler walkes more and more and he is close to doing it all the time. He is also my little monkey- this child is fearless. He climbed up on Will's recliner by himself today. It's official- nothing is safe!!!

While in Abilene we played a lot outside- the boys favorite thing to do!! The weather was nice and warm and I even got to see a thunderstorm. For those of you who don't know, we live in the desert, so rain is very scarce and I LOVE it when it rains and storms. I even got to play golf with my dad while my mom watched the boys. I haven't played since September and didn't do too bad. My dad bought me a new driver so I was trying it out!

The boys are 13 months old now. Time is slipping through my fingers. Everyday I look at them and realize how much they are growing up and you can tell that they are becoming more independent and such big boys. They drink from a regular cup now- even at night. They were still waking up during the night for a bottle. I'm hoping that now they will sleep better now that they aren't getting it. Mommy is ready for some sleep!!! Well, here are a few pictures. I haven't downloaded all of them so I'll add more later. Love to all!!!




In my parents backyard. The boys loved being pulled in this wagon, so I think we will be buying a wagon for the boys.




The boys love to play in the back of our suburban and watch Will and me. On this day we were cleaning out the garage.

No comments: