Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

What a blessing to be the mother of these two amazing boys. It is an honor. I started the day by sleeping in and then all three of my boys brought me breakfast in bed. We went out to eat and ran errands and then Will cooked up a fabulous dinner. And then I got a massage before the day was done!! Will is the best husband and father and he made it a day I will never forget. I am so blessed to have this wonderful family. Will, thank you for such a wonderful day. You are such an amazing man and I am proud to have you as a husband and father to our amazing boys. Thank you!! I LOVE YOU MORE!!!


Tyler is walking everywhere now and is my little monkey. I have gates at the tops of my stairs and the other day he was climbing up one of them. They can crawl up the stairs and crawl down them but they haven't learned to turn around and go down them. They still try to go them head first! So we have to turn them around before they go down- thus the gates. We'll have to keep working with them to get them to turn around and then I can take down the gates!! Austin has monkey arms!! He can reach anything- things that you would think would be out of reach!!! He is standing on his own now and he took a step the other day, so he'll be walking before we know it too!! Well, take care everyone. To all the mothers out there- I hope you had a fabulous day. I'll post new pictures this week.

No comments: