My mom has been here the past week helping out while Will was out of town and we are getting ready to go to Abilene tomorrow. Will is going to try and meet us, but it's not looking good. Bummer :( The boys are just growing up so fast. If you ask them how big they are, they both can raise their arms high above their heads. If you ask Austin how old he is, he can hold up one finger to show that he's one. Tyler can't just yet, but we are working on it. Tyler is walking more and more every day. I just love it, but I'm also finding out that things that I thought were once safe are not anymore!! They are learning what no means and are getting really really good at leaving stuff alone. We may have to tell them no a couple times, but then they give up and move on to something else. You gotta start young!!
Tyler is no longer a vampire. For the longest time, he just had his two outer top teeth and looked just like a vampire. He has one of his upper middle in and is cutting his other one right now. With that other tooth he will have 7 teeth!! Austin has only 4 right now but looks as though he should be cutting some more soon!
I only have one picture to post right now. I will have more after our trip to Abilene. I have this tunnel that the boys love to play in and that is what they are in. I have more from this play period but I'll post them later.







1 comment:
I'm so glad you keep this blog. It really brightens my day when I get to see those handsome smiling faces. They are so friggin adorable! Have a fun trip to Abilene.
Love you all!
Roxanna
Post a Comment