Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Bug

To my darling Bug,

You fill up my heart with love!!  I'm so lucky to have a son like you.  You are an extremely caring little boy- it melts my heart to see the things that you will do for all of us.  You don't talk much right now, but you are able to communicate so well with us regardless.  You are so unbelievably smart!!  You have always been a little dare devil- wanting to try new things (things that usually make Mommy very nervous!!)- but I let you explore (within limits) and just smile, though on the inside, my stomach is twisting in knots!!!  You are such a friendly little boy- always up for a new activity and new people.  I took to you and Worm to a Mother's Day Out program this summer, and the first day, you just walked in and started playing.  Didn't even bother to tell me bye!!!

You have really started playing with Ladybug lately and it just makes my heart swell with pride and joy to see how much you love her.  And while you and your brother fight (you are boys after all) you love him so much.  I love to see the bond you two share.  Sweet bug- I love you more than you will ever know!!!


Welcome Bug!!




Hey there blue eyes!!

I love this picture of us together.  One of my favorites.

Ahh, the parrot.  You would constantly fall asleep with the parrot in your hand.  So adorable!!


Poor thing- you were so sick this day.



Ready for a ride!

Wore out

You love your sweets!!

What a ham!!

You always wear your hats so low.  Crazy boy!

Making a mess


I love you precious boy.  My heart is filled with pride and joy- you make me an extremely happy Mommy!!

No comments: