How is it that you are six months old already?!?! You are so precious- I just can't get enough of you!!! Nobody can!! You are a little mover now!! I swear you are crawling when I'm not looking because I will lay you down on the floor and in no time you are somewhere completely different- squeezing between furniture and everything!!! We also just started you on vegetables. You are eating your cereal well, and so far are loving your veggies. You have had green beans and carrots so far- all made by mommy and daddy. Your brothers loved their homemade food and it looks like you will too. We spent your 6 month birthday in Texas-same as your 5th! We went to see Oma and Opa after spending some time at Lake LBJ (pictures to come on that!) So...a few things...
You have recently started sucking your thumb. It is so adorable, but I'm trying to keep you on the paci. After all, I can throw the paci away, but it's not so easy to quit sucking your thumb. I should know- I did it for forever!!! You love to roll around, suck on your feet, play with your toys, help me clean (when I carry you around in my Baby Bjorn), your jumparoo, watching your brothers, and just about anything as long as someone is paying attention to you. You don't dislike much- but I've started noticing you will get upset if a toy you are playing with gets taken away.
You are just shy of 18 lbs and are 27" long!! Well above normal- I do believe you are going to be quite tall!! I just bought you 9 month size pajamas, and I'm going to have to buy 12 months soon because you need it for the length!!
As I mentioned you are eating cereal, green beans, and carrots so far. I plan to give you sweet potatoes, avocadoes, and a couple other veggies before starting you on fruit. After that, we can start meats and you can try my famous chicken and rice that I made for your brothers, and roast! Yum!! You still love to nurse- but with you eating solids, comes you nursing less. :( I thoroughly enjoy our special time together and will miss nursing you when you are done. You are also sleeping well at night. You've slept through the night more recently and I so appreciate it!! (Not that you woke up much to begin with)
You are trying so hard to get your knees up under you. You did so successfully for a few seconds two nights ago. I love to see you move from stage to stage, but it also makes me sad. I cherish every moment that you are in. I love you sweet baby girl...more than you will EVER KNOW!!!
I thought these were going to be the best pictures I could get of you on your 6 month birthday, but then...
You woke up briefly and gave me some beautiful smiles!!!






1 comment:
So precious! Isnt it amazing how fast 6 months goes! I LOVE your blog templete! :)
Post a Comment