Wednesday, June 23, 2010

4 months!!




So, you are 4 months old now and I cannot believe how fast time has flown!!!  On your 4 month birthday we went to the circus.  You were so good- as you always are!!  You actually sat there and watched part of it- you were fascinated by all the lights and action.  Then you settled in for a nap, and woke up and entertained those around us.  
You still nurse so well and efficiently!!  Only about 5-7 minutes and that will last you!!  I'm guessing my milk is really good and rich!!  (sorry if that is too much for some of you!)  You still sleep well and sleep a lot!  You are now doing "angel talk" and it is just music to my ears.  So precious!
We had your 4 month check up and you weighed 14 lbs. 4 oz. and were 24 1/2 inches long.  You are growing so fast!!! 
You can:
roll over now from back to tummy
chew on your hands or mommy's clean fingers forever!! (no teeth buds yet though)
GIGGLE!!!  such a sweet sound!!
laugh at your brothers
smile so sweetly at everyone
sit in your bumbo chair and watch mommy work
sleep so soundly in mommy and daddy's arms
go with the flow and adjust to whatever is going on
get everyone eating out of the palm of your hand!!!

I love you so much sweet girl.  Can't wait to see what the next month will bring- we will start cereal!!  I love being your mommy and will ALWAYS be here for you- no matter what.  And always remember that I love you to the moon and back!
 

No comments: