Monday, May 24, 2010

My precious little ones

So I wanted to jot down a few things about the boys and their sister- to look back on and laugh when I read it.
1.  Worm will lean in and kiss Ladybug, then jump up and down and clap his hands saying, "I kiss the baby!!!"
2.  Bug trying to tickle her and her grinning at him from ear to ear.
3.  How much both love her and always want to hold her and kiss her.
4.  Yesterday I was playing patty cake with her and Bug was sitting there holding her feet and clapping them together too.  She loved it!!!\
5.  How gentle Bug is with her.  He will just go up to her and ever so lightly rub her head and pat her belly. 
6.  How anytime she lets out a cry, Worm says, "Mommy, baby hungy!!"  Even if I have just nursed her!!

Now for a few other stories- the ones that make you mad at the time, but you laugh at when you look back on them.
1.  The other day I was nursing Ladybug.  When I was done, I went upstairs to find Bug had a crayon and had colored all over the bottom oven and the kitchen floor.  I think- Oh I'll make him clean it up so he will learn his lesson.  Well, he enjoyed it!!!  He kept telling me "more"  For me to spray more cleaner on the floor for him to clean!!!  However, when it comes time to pick up toys- he doesn't want anything to do with it!!!
2.  Friday night, the hubby and I were sitting downstairs playing with Ladybug and laughing at how we could the hear the boys laughing and playing in their room upstairs.  Well, I go up to take a shower and check on them.  They had all their blankets and stuffed animals on the floor.  Their mattresses had been stripped of sheets and mattress pads.  They had moved their mattresses off their beds (don't know how they did this because they are heavy!!) and propped them up against furniture and had taken their dust ruffles of their bed.  Mind you, I had just cleaned and washed everything!!! 

Ahhh, little ones.  They can stress you out during the day, yet when you check in on them before you go to bed at night and see them sleeping- they look so innocent and you wonder how they could ever do anything wrong!!  They just look so perfect!!  We are so blessed with our wonderful babies.  Thank you Jesus!!!

No comments: