Wednesday, May 12, 2010

3 Months Old



Happy 3 Month Birthday Sweet Girl!!  I wish I had done this with your brothers and with you from the beginning.  Better late than never though!!  To start off, let me tell you how blessed I am to be your Mommy.  I love every minute of it!!  You are such a beautiful, happy baby and your smile is the best thing.  You can light up a room.  You are so content and are such a good baby. 
You definitely know who Mommy and Daddy are as your eyes light up and you grin from ear to ear when you see and hear us.  I love to see you and Daddy together.  He is smitten with you and you have him wrapped around your finger- but I guess you already knew that.  Your brothers are so proud to have you for a sister.  They are always hugging and kissing on you.  It makes my heart melt to see how much they love you.  Daddy says you are my little dress-up doll, and I have to admit it is so much fun to put you in all your adorable outfits.  I can't help but laugh when I look in your closet- you have so many clothes.  I can't wait for it to warm up so you can wear you summer clothes before you outgrow them!! 
You are starting to coo and we love it.  It's "angel talk" as we call it.  You are so close to laughing.  I am just waiting for your first giggle!!  You smile so big- it's like the laugh is just stuck in your throat.
You are such a good nurser and I am so glad to be able to do so.  It is such an awesome thing and I love the bonding time.  I can't get over your rolls on your thighs and your triple chins!  So adorable!!  I love how you just stare at me and you sometimes don't eat much because you are too busy smiling and cooing at me.  I love our special moments at night when it's just you and me.   
You are also a great sleeper.  You usually go 6 hours without eating, but you have gone 8 hours several times.  I'm working with you on your naps because you would much rather be held, and while I don't mind, it makes it hard to get much done!!  Sometimes though, we nap together and you always sleep good then.
You are so good at holding your head up.  And you are able to roll from your belly to your back.  You first did that 6 weeks ago- very early!! 
I can't wait to see what the next month brings.  I love you to the moon and back.  Happy Birthday Ladybug!!






No comments: