Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Yes, we are still here
I know I haven't blogged in forever- and I wish I had a really good excuse, but I don't. Life has just gotten busy!! To briefly catch you up- we had an excellent Christmas and Ladybug was baptised in January. Now we are just getting ready for her first birthday!!! I cannot believe that she will be one on Saturday- this year has flown by so fast. I know everyone says that- but I feel with her it went by much faster than with the boys. With the boys, I was so eager for them to reach the next milestone, yet their first year went by somewhat slowly (maybe because I was so sleep deprived!!!). However, with Ladybug, I said that I would cherish every moment and not rush anything- which I have done. Yet, this year has passed in the blink of an eye. So, we will just have a wonderful day Saturday with Ladybug (hopefully the weather will be nice and we can do something outdoors!!), and her party will be in a couple weeks. So be looking for pictures. I will do better!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment