Thursday, September 30, 2010

7 months...well now almost 8!!!

So, once again, Mommy is late getting this post up (at least I take your picture on your day!!).  You are a week and a half from turning 8 months, but let's focus on your 7th month because so much has happened!!!

You started crawling one week after you turned 7 months old!!  You are just a mover now- always squirming to get down and move.  I miss your cuddling but I cherish your sleepy moments when I can cuddle you and right now you aren't feeling the greatest, so you love getting comfy and snuggling with me.

You are the best eater!!  I make all your baby food- and you love it!  You have had green beans, squash, carrots, sweet potatoes (your favorite!!!), apples, pears, bananas, and peaches.  You have had a little meat as we are just starting to introduce it.

For your birthday we spent the day with Minghy and Granddaddy at the lake and while we were there I noticed your first tooth coming in!!!  Followed very shortly by the next tooth.  You now have both bottom teeth in and popping up more every day.  You have been a little fussy lately (not like you at all!!) and as I mentioned before haven't been feeling good, but it also looks like you have FOUR teeth trying to come in!!  I feel so bad for you that I can't take your pain away.

You love to play and as long as someone is there paying attention to you- you are so happy.  However, if we all happen to leave the room you are not happy!!!  You also don't like it when we take something away from you that you don't need to be playing with.  Your favorite toys are Sophie the giraffe, and your baby doll.  You also love any kind of electronic device you can get your hands on- phones, remotes, etc... 

You are growing up so fast, my heart aches!!  I love seeing you do all these wonderful new things, but I just wish you would stay my little baby!!!  You make me so proud and I love you more than you will EVER know!!!





    

No comments: