Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My return to the blogging world- CRAZY!!

So, I figured that since I have so much free time to share, I would go back to blogging and giving you a glimpse of what our life is like. You could describe our life with one word: crazy!! It is wonderfully crazy though. On February 12th, our daughter came into this world. We are so delighted to have her here. She is such a wonderful baby. She sleeps good, nurses good, is so calm, and just such a joy in our lives. The boys are so excited to have a baby sister. They are always loving on her- wanting to hug and kiss her. With her arrival, my days got a little crazier, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Sometimes, it is hard for the boys to understand that I cannot tend to their needs right when they want something, but they are learning. It is so different having a girl and so much easier having just ONE baby this time. I just love getting "Ladybug" (as she will be referred to from now on for some privacy) all dolled up. Love the dresses and the hair accessories!! So fun!!
The boys are now three- unbelievable!!! We had a wonderful party in Abilene and many family and friends were able to come celebrate with us and meet Ladybug. "Worm" (A) and "Bug" (T) had a blast!!! They played so hard for two days straight. The weather was wonderful- we were outside the entire time. We cooked outside, had an small air castle for the kiddos to jump in, an Easter egg hunt, and great company!!
So now we are back home living our crazy lives!! We are doing some neat things around here, but I will get into that in a different blog. Stay tuned!!!

No comments: