Thursday, September 3, 2009

Updates

So, it's been another two months since I've blogged and my how things change!!! Most of you know, that baby #3 is on the way!! We are so thrilled!! The due date as of now is February 24th. Only about five more weeks and we will find out the gender of the baby- we are very excited to find out!!!!
We have also been potty training the boys so that we are out of diapers by the time the baby arrives. It is not going as fast as I was hoping. But, we are sticking with it, and I keep hoping one of these days, it will all fall into place. It is just a frustrating time until that happens!!
We are very eager for fall to arrive and cool things off. I'm sure everyone is ready for that!! We have some cool spells where we have been able to turn off the air conditioner and open the windows. It is wonderful!! Along with fall comes college football, and we all know how excited Will is for that!

Here are some recent pictures, and I promise to try and update this blog more often!!

No comments: