Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pictures from our many adventures!!!

Well, it has been forever since I have blogged, but with good reason. We had the boys' birthday party the first weeekend in April, followed by me and the boys going to Abilene. We met Will at his parents' ranch that following Friday for Easter. He then headed to Kansas City for meetings, so we went back to Abilene and met up with him again in Weatherford at his sister's house. Finally, after being gone for two weeks, we are now back at home. The boys were sick for a little bit, and now Will is. I'm trying to keep everything disinfected so that I don't get sick as well!!! So, here are some pictures- not in any order, because it would take too long, and let's face it- I don't have the time to organize them!!! I will try to keep posting more each day because I have a bunch of pictures from the boys' party on my mom's camera but I haven't been able to get them yet. Soooo, enjoy!!!

Click here for pictures!!

No comments: