My boys are developing more and more every day, it is so amazing to watch. They are pro climbers now. The other day, Tyler had climbed onto the kitchen chair and was flipping through one of my magazines. I tried to take a picture, but by the time I got the camera, he was down. As soon as he saw me looking at him, he knew he was doing something he wasn't supposed to. We have a small slide play set from Will's parents that we have set upstairs in their play room. This is so fun to my little monkeys. Tyler can climb up the back and slide down feet first on his belly, while Austin climbs up the slide and then lets go and slides back down. This is always comical to watch when Austin is climbing up while Tyler is trying to slide down. They have really been enjoying their play room lately. It is so nice, because I can unload the dishwasher without little hands getting in the way. They are growing up and becoming much more independent. They are also starting to understand when we tell them certain things. In the mornings, we tell Tyler to go get Daddy's boots, and he goes to the laundry room and brings the boots to Will one at a time. Anytime we go bye-bye, he tries to give Will his boots. So cute!! They have starting "fighting" with each other over toys lately. They are in the stage where everything is theirs and they don't want to share. However, sometimes out of the blue, one of them will hand the other a toy. Austin tries to take advantage of his bigger size and take toys from Tyler. But Tyler, who is quicker, sees Austin coming and runs off with his toy. Funny to watch. Other than that, they are each other's best companion. It's cute to see them if one wakes up before the other. They are constantly trying to go into the bedroom so they can wake the other one up. They are not the same without each other.
Will and I are doing well. As I mentioned earlier, Will is done with harvest, so he is back to being home more. We miss him like crazy when he's gone. We was working 6am to 11pm or midnight every day. At least he only works like that 2 weeks out of the year. Other than that, he is doing really well. I recently made a trip to see one of my best friends. My parents watched the boys, so I had a Mommy vacation. It was a lot of fun, but I missed the boys like crazy!! And the day I was supposed to come home, the weather was bad, so my flight was cancelled. I was finally able to come home the following day, and it was wonderful to see the boys again. On a different note, I have been seeing my doctor because I have had chronic lower back pain since I was pregnant with the boys. My doctor finally sent me to have a MRI done, and the results weren't exactly what we were hoping for. I have several things wrong with my lower back, including lumbar degenerative disease, spinal stenosis, and a tear between two vetebrea, and they are sending me to a neurosurgeon. I don't think it is as bad as it sounds, but we won't know how severe everything is until we see the neurosurgeon. Hopefully everything can get back to normal through physical therapy, pain killers, and sometimes they require the patient to wear a back brace for a certain amount of time. My regular doctor thought it was due to the boys (who wouldn't have back problems after carrying twins who weighed 6 pounds apiece!!!) But after the MRI, she wasn't so sure. We'll just have to wait and see what the other doctor says. We go see him in a couple weeks. I'm sure everything is fine, but some extra prayers would be nice!! I'm afraid I won't be able to do the fun activities that I love to do so much (golf and skiing being the main ones). Please say some extra prayers that everything will be okay, and I can get back to normal (whatever normal is!!)
Well, since I have written a novel, it is now time for what everyone enjoys- pictures!!! Love to all!!
Here are more pictures from our lake vacation.
Tyler helping Daddy drive the boat
Austin and Daddy
Napping in the cabin
Austin getting ready for a nap in my parents' trailer
Tyler after his boo-boo
Austin playing in the trailer
Check out Austin's curls!!
Look at Tyler's!! After the lake, though, they both got hair cuts. It was just getting to be out of control!! If we have a little girl, I hope she gets these curls too. So cute!!
Mommy and Austin
Playing in my parents' back yard
Tyler and "Howdy" the bear.
Playing golf at Oma and Opa's house.
With the giraffes at the Abilene Zoo.
Tyler
Austin






No comments:
Post a Comment